MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin Badgers players are holding a news conference on the petition to readmit former UW-Madison student and football player Quintez Cephus.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Lanes on East Washington Avenue reopen following crash in Madison
- 'I'm ready to win football games': Cephus wants to rejoin Badger football following reinstatement
- Dane County faces groundwater flooding one year after historic rainfall
- Updated Evers seeks federal disaster declaration for 18 counties
- Wisconsin school bus companies scramble to find drivers
- Wedding photos returned to couple, after equipment stolen from Madison photographer
- Youngest student at UW-Madison, at 13 years old, to host STEM camp next week
- Plane crashes near Fort Atkinson airport
- Willy Street Co-Op community initiative allows anyone to paint new art mural
- UW-Madison reinstates Quintez Cephus as student, his lawyer thanks them for "doing the right thing"
- Visions Nightclub to 'contest vigorously' as City Attorney's Office seeks to revoke liquor license
- Nails' Tales sculpture outside Camp Randall Stadium to be removed this week