MADISON, Wis. - Be a Hunger Hero and help News 3 Now and the Goodman Community Center raise $30,000 to provide over 12,000 meals for hungry children and families this summer!
With your help, each week, families will receive a weekly bag with:
- -Non-perishable groceries
-- Fresh fruits and veggies
We can't do it without you! Please consider donating to help us reach our goal of $30,000. You can do this in two ways:
-- Make a financial donation online at https://www.goodmancenter.org/donate
-- Call 608-274-4000 the News 3 Hunger Heroes Phone Bank between 4 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. today to make a financial donation
Hunger Heroes is a partnership with News 3 Now, the Goodman Community Center, UW Athletics, the Culver's VIP Foundation, Sysco Foods and Vogel Brothers Building Company.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Democratic Wisconsin AG says he likely would defend Act 10
- GOP lawmaker displays gun in front of Democrat's aide
- Severe storms, heavy rain possible Friday
- Republican-controlled Legislature's budget committee approved $500M increase for K-12 schools
- State Supreme Court candidate says judiciary is on 'wrong track,' prioritizing politics over law
- Madison man reported missing, endangered found safe, police say
- Madison police officers, community members honored during ceremony for acts of service
- Man swallowed cocaine during traffic stop, police say
- Madison middle school recognized as a national leader in college prep
- 5 indicted in Wisconsin accused of forced immigrant labor
- MPD: Man pushed off bicycle, knocked unconscious, suffers head injuries in Warner Park attack
- Police: 16-year-old ejected in rollover crash caused by excessive speed in Monona