Authorities identify victims in Kenosha County shooting
SOMERS, Wis. — Officials have identified the victims in a shooting at a Kenosha County tavern from over the weekend.
The incident took place early Sunday morning at the Somers House tavern in the village of Somers. A total of six people were shot.
The Kenosha County Sheriff’s Department released the names of the three people who were killed:
- Cedric Gaston, 24, of Kenosha
- Atkeem Stevenson, 26, of Kenosha
- Kevin T. Donaldson, 22, of Kenosha
Three others were hospitalized:
- A 26-year-old Kenosha man
- A 22-year-old man from Wonder Lake, Illinois
- A 23-year-old man from Wonder Lake, Illinois
Officials said 24-year-old Rakayo Alandis Vinson was arrested in connection with the shooting. He faces one count of first-degree intentional homicide, and other criminal charges are pending.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY CHANNEL 3000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.