1 hospitalized in reported gas leak
One person was taken to the hospital Saturday after authorities were called for a reported gas leak.
Cross Plains police and fire departments responded to the 2700 block of Pleasant View Lane at around 6 p.m.
Madison Gas & Electric shut off the gas at the single-family home. The company reported the situation was stabilized at around 7:30 p.m.
Cross Plains police said one person was transported to the hospital, but declined to give further information on the victim.
Police said they are still investigating the source of the reported leak.