MADISON, Wis. - Tuesday is an Alert Day for southern Wisconsin.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms will diminish Tuesday morning and it will turn hot and humid for the afternoon. High temperatures will climb to the upper 80s and lower 90s. Heat indices will be in the middle to upper 90s in many locations later in the day.
The warmest readings will be in the southwestern corner of the state.
There is a chance for scattered showers and thunderstorms to redevelop Monday afternoon with a marginal risk for severe storms.
- The Puerto Rican migration could shape Florida politics for years to come
- Head of Puerto Rico's electric power authority resigns
- Athens flash floods: 16 dead as rain wreaks havoc on Greek capital
- Storms to bring rain, snow to Northwest
- Ravaged by wildfire, a California neighborhood takes stock
- Hurricane-struck Americans spent nearly $300M at Home Depot