Announcements related to this week's winter storm will be posted here as they are received.
- Evening events at Luther Memorial Church will be canceled Tuesday. The church office will also be closed all day.
- Snow emergency starting Tuesday at 6 p.m.
- Red Cross blood drive scheduled for Tuesday is canceled
- Dodge County will not operate transportation or nutrition program services Tuesday.
- Marquette County senior dining sites will be closed Tuesday and there will not be home-delivered meals.
- Snow emergency Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 10 p.m. - 8 a.m.
- Taxi and shuttle bus service suspended as of 10:30 a.m. Tuesday
- Snow emergency starts at 2 a.m. Wednesday.
- Aging and Disablity Resource Center of Baraboo/Sauk County senior dining sites will be closed Tuesday and Wednesday and there will not be home-delivered meals
Copyright 2016 by Channel 3000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.