(CNN) -- Nelson Mandela's current hospitalization is due to a lung infection, authorities said Tuesday. A statement from the President Jacob Zuma's office said that tests revealed "a recurrence of a previous lung infection." Mandela is responding to the treatment, the statement from the office said. Mandela is 94.
Latest Technology Headlines
- Addicted gamers are sweet on 'Candy Crush'
- Google files court case against surveillance secrecy
- Lone Signal aims to send 'hello!' tweets to aliens
- How to hide your data from Web snoops
- Will Facebook's organ donor success stick?
- Dictionary acknowledges humans can tweet, too
- Half of NASA's new astronauts women
- Google seeks to scrub Web of child porn
- 10,000 Apple accounts subject to data requests
- Facebook, Microsoft reveal U.S. data requests