(CNN) -- Microsoft was hacked much like Facebook and Apple, the technology company announced Friday on its security blog. Microsoft said that its investigators "found a small number of computers, including some in our Mac business unit ... were infected by malicious software using techniques similar to those documented by other organizations." Apple said Tuesday that some of its employees' computers were compromised, and Facebook revealed a similar breach weeks earlier.
Latest Technology Headlines
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Inside CERN's $10 billion collider
- Tech firms call on U.S. to reform spying activities
- NASA shares image of massive 'Hexagon'
- Reddit to the rescue: Strangers find lost dog
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Ryan Seacrest wants to pimp your iPhone
- Microsoft fights back against NSA 'snooping'
- 2M Facebook, Gmail, Twitter passwords stolen