HARTLAND, Wis. - TVW is pleased to announce that it will broadcast Friday night's WIAA Division I Level 4 football playoff matchup between Sun Prairie and Lake Geneva Badger.
Live coverage will begin Friday night at 7 p.m.
After three dominating victories in this year's playoffs, including a 35-6 win over Verona last week, the Sun Prairie Cardinals (11-0) are just one game away from playing in their first state championship game since 1995.
Looking to pull off the upset will be Lake Geneva Badger (9-2). If the Badgers survive, it wouldn't be their first upset of the playoffs, as they defeated higher-seeded Franklin two weeks ago.
Friday night's game will be a repeat of a first-round 2011 playoff match-up, which Sun Prairie won 22-21.
The game will be played at Arrowhead Union High School in Hartland. The survivor will go on to face the winner of Saturday's contest between Hudson and Arrowhead in the state championship game on November 16.
TVW is available on channel 14 on Madison-area Charter and DirecTV lineups. The station is also available over the air on channel 3.2.
- Beverage company workers accused of stealing company's booze
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- 3 hospitalized, displaced in near west side fire
- Restaurant inside Sauk County hotel damaged by fire
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare