HARTLAND, Wis. - TVW is pleased to announce that it will broadcast Friday night's WIAA Division I Level 4 football playoff matchup between Sun Prairie and Lake Geneva Badger.
Live coverage will begin Friday night at 7 p.m.
After three dominating victories in this year's playoffs, including a 35-6 win over Verona last week, the Sun Prairie Cardinals (11-0) are just one game away from playing in their first state championship game since 1995.
Looking to pull off the upset will be Lake Geneva Badger (9-2). If the Badgers survive, it wouldn't be their first upset of the playoffs, as they defeated higher-seeded Franklin two weeks ago.
Friday night's game will be a repeat of a first-round 2011 playoff match-up, which Sun Prairie won 22-21.
The game will be played at Arrowhead Union High School in Hartland. The survivor will go on to face the winner of Saturday's contest between Hudson and Arrowhead in the state championship game on November 16.
TVW is available on channel 14 on Madison-area Charter and DirecTV lineups. The station is also available over the air on channel 3.2.
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay reparations for deadly crash
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- Beverage company workers accused of stealing company's booze
- Robbers target east side pizzeria for second time in week
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas
- 2 on moped injured in downtown Madison crash, officials say