Most of us have found ourselves on the other end of a convincing sales pitch at one point or another. How should you react? What are the questions you should ask? What are the potential red flags?
Recently News 3 had an opportunity to tape one of those pitches, an effort to convince a local consumer to transfer her timeshare deed. A News 3 investigative team used hidden cameras to record the hour-long presentation and then, did research and showed it to experts to get their feedback.
The result is "Inside the Pitch," a News 3 prime time special set to run Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. on WISC-TV.
The program will also run twice on TVW, Saturday, November 16, at 5 p.m. and Sunday, November 17, at 12:30 p.m.
Entertainment Tonight, preempted on WISC Wednesday due to the special, can be seen Wednesday night at 10 PM on TVW or 12:38 late Wednesday night on WISC-TV.
- Milwaukee coroner: Skull found on vacant land is decades old
- Kenosha man faces re-trial in 1990 murder of woman, 18
- Real-looking starter pistol held to man's head in planned robbery, police say
- PD: Suspected drunken driver goes for officer's gun, injures 2 officers
- Deputies: Couple caught stealing coats may be connected to other thefts
- Detectives seek help identifying burglar in surveillance pics