Most of us have found ourselves on the other end of a convincing sales pitch at one point or another. How should you react? What are the questions you should ask? What are the potential red flags?
Recently News 3 had an opportunity to tape one of those pitches, an effort to convince a local consumer to transfer her timeshare deed. A News 3 investigative team used hidden cameras to record the hour-long presentation and then, did research and showed it to experts to get their feedback.
The result is "Inside the Pitch," a News 3 prime time special set to run Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. on WISC-TV.
The program will also run twice on TVW, Saturday, November 16, at 5 p.m. and Sunday, November 17, at 12:30 p.m.
Entertainment Tonight, preempted on WISC Wednesday due to the special, can be seen Wednesday night at 10 PM on TVW or 12:38 late Wednesday night on WISC-TV.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Police: Autopsy for Middleton woman found dead in garage set for Saturday
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Highway 151 reopens near Blue Mounds after semi vs. car crash
- Mayor responds to Chief Koval's desire for more officers
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000