Most of us have found ourselves on the other end of a convincing sales pitch at one point or another. How should you react? What are the questions you should ask? What are the potential red flags?
Recently News 3 had an opportunity to tape one of those pitches, an effort to convince a local consumer to transfer her timeshare deed. A News 3 investigative team used hidden cameras to record the hour-long presentation and then, did research and showed it to experts to get their feedback.
The result is "Inside the Pitch," a News 3 prime time special set to run Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. on WISC-TV.
The program will also run twice on TVW, Saturday, November 16, at 5 p.m. and Sunday, November 17, at 12:30 p.m.
Entertainment Tonight, preempted on WISC Wednesday due to the special, can be seen Wednesday night at 10 PM on TVW or 12:38 late Wednesday night on WISC-TV.
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- No injuries reported in burst of afternoon gunfire in residential neighborhood
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Man accused in deadly wrong-way I-94 wreck not competent, judge says
- Wisconsin AG: Undercover campaign video probe still alive
- Autopsy unable to ID human remains found in shed fire, officials say
- Black Hawk Middle School principal resigns
- Construction continues on Capitol Square; new traffic pattern starts May 1
- Enbridge says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline