EAU CLAIRE, Wis. - The state has been notified that Lifenet plans to close its Eau Claire office, idling 120 employees.
The in-home care company plans to close by the end of March.
Lifenet also has offices in Schofield and Medford. There was no word on whether those branches will be affected.
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees