EAU CLAIRE, Wis. - The state has been notified that Lifenet plans to close its Eau Claire office, idling 120 employees.
The in-home care company plans to close by the end of March.
Lifenet also has offices in Schofield and Medford. There was no word on whether those branches will be affected.
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Man robbed at gunpoint in parking lot, police say
- Walker: Not my job to remove Sheriff Clarke after jail death
- Attempt to drill into SUV gas tank ignites fuel, MFD says
- New Glarus man stopped for expired vehicle registration faces 6th OWI
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing