EAU CLAIRE, Wis. - The state has been notified that Lifenet plans to close its Eau Claire office, idling 120 employees.
The in-home care company plans to close by the end of March.
Lifenet also has offices in Schofield and Medford. There was no word on whether those branches will be affected.
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- Beverage company workers accused of stealing company's booze
- Robbers target east side pizzeria for second time in week
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas
- 2 on moped injured in downtown Madison crash, officials say
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Ag secretary to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Fire marshal called to 2 fires in Jefferson County
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say