MILWAUKEE - Jerran Young and Cole Darling each had 18 points and Wright State jumped out to an early lead and never looked back to defeat Milwaukee 64-49 on Saturday night for its third straight win.
Wright State (17-8, 8-4 Horizon) began the game with a 13-4 run capped off by Young's 3-pointer with 13:40 remaining in the first half. The Raiders, which led by as many as 17 points in the second half, shot 47.7 percent from the field and were 16 of 19 from the free-throw line.
Parris Gulley was the leading scorer for Milwaukee (5-20, 1-10) with 10 points. Jordan Aaron and Demetrious Harris added seven points apiece for the Panthers, which shot only 40 percent from the floor and committed 16 turnovers.
Milwaukee never led in the contest and has lost seven straight games.
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Manziel claims sobriety, targets NFL chance
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job