MILWAUKEE - Marcin Gortat scored 25 points and John Wall added 19 points to lead the Washington Wizards to a 100-92 overtime win against Milwaukee on Wednesday night that extend the Bucks' losing streak to 10 games.
Milwaukee's O.J. Mayo hit a 25-foot 3-pointer with 6.9 seconds remaining to tie it at 87-87 and Wall missed a driving layup at the buzzer.
The win was the Wizards' third straight and fifth in their last six. Gortat hit 11 of 12 shots and grabbed eight rebounds. Martell Webster added 18 points.
The Bucks' losing streak is the longest since Milwaukee lost 15 in a row from March 4-30, 1996.
Mayo led the Bucks with 21 points and Khris Middleton added 13 points.
- Australian Open: Andy Murray cruises into 4th round
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61