MADISON - Rachel Peaslee's goal in overtime lifted Madison West to a 1-0 win over Middleton in a Big Eight girls soccer game at Mansfield Stadium Tuesday night.
After two scoreless halves in regulation time, Peaslee stole a pass just inside the penalty box and scored in the fourth minute of overtime.
The win keeps Madison West undefeated in the Big Eight conference with a 5-0-1 record. Middleton suffers its first conference loss and is now 2-1.
- Anderson takes no-hit bid into eighth in Brewers win
- Jerry Kramer joins honor flight trip to help Vietnam veterans
- Ryan Braun back on disabled list
- Petra Kvitova makes winning return at French Open after knife attack
- Maeda rallies Dodgers to 7-3 win over Cardinals
- Pina and Braun leave Brewers-Diamondbacks game