Wisconsin Dells, Wis. - Saturday, some of the best players in the state took part in the WBCA Boys Basketball All-Star Games in Wisconsin Dells.
In Division One, the South won 87-75. Madison La Follette's Nygel Drury pitched in with 14 points for the South. Austin Malone-Mitchell led the South with 22.
In Division Two, the North got revenge. Onalaska's Matt Thomas, an Iowa State recruit, led the charge for the North with 22 points. Waunakee's Kyan Kruser had 17 for the South. The North won 107-86.
In Division Three, UW recruit Bronson Koenig took center stage, scoring 18 points as the North routed the south 100-71.
In Division Four, the South squad got back on track as Southwestern's Josh Smith chipped in for 12 points and the South came out on top 89-65.
Finally, in Division Five, the North edged the South 63-59. Bloomer's Ben Best was the best player on the floor, as he led the North with 18 points and 14 rebounds. For the South, Randolph's Aaron Retzlaff and Fall River's Jake Grebe each scored seven points.Koenig shines for D3 North squad
- Kawhi Leonard scores 29 as Spurs put out Grizzlies
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Pirates beat Cubs 6-5 as Ngoepe becomes first African in MLB