Madison, Wis. - Wednesday at Vitense, J.J. Watt returned to Madison Wednesday for a charity event supporting the Justin J. Watt Foundation and the Boys and Girls Club of Dane County.
A golf outing Tuesday, in conjunction with Pepsi and Wal-Mart, raised $60,000 for Watt's Foundation. The Foundation then donated $10,000 to the Boys and Girls Club of Dane County.
Watt's foundation benefits underprivileged kids.
"My biggest thing is, I don't want them to fail before they even get a chance to start," says Watt.
Watt spent Wednesday afternoon interacting with kids and volunteers from the Boys and Girls Club. Watt took photos with fans, signed autographs and spoke to the crowd before presenting and receiving donation checks.
Now the NFL's Defensive Player of the Year, Watt helped the Badgers to a Big Ten Championship and a Rose Bowl in 2010.Foundation donates $10,000 to Boys and Girls Club
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job