WHITEWATER, Wis. - After totaling two hits in a game one 6-0 loss to UW-La Crosse, UW-Whitewater rallied to top UW-Oshkosh 17-9 in their second game of the Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference tournament in Whitewater at Prucha Field at Miller Stadium.
The Warhawks, ranked among the top five in three different polls and WIAC regular season champs, are 34-6 and advance to play on Sunday at 10:00 am against the loser of a game between UW-Stevens Point and UW-La Crosse.
With the loss, UW-Oshkosh is eliminated from the tournament and ends their season with a 23-14 record.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot