WHITEWATER, Wis. - After totaling two hits in a game one 6-0 loss to UW-La Crosse, UW-Whitewater rallied to top UW-Oshkosh 17-9 in their second game of the Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference tournament in Whitewater at Prucha Field at Miller Stadium.
The Warhawks, ranked among the top five in three different polls and WIAC regular season champs, are 34-6 and advance to play on Sunday at 10:00 am against the loser of a game between UW-Stevens Point and UW-La Crosse.
With the loss, UW-Oshkosh is eliminated from the tournament and ends their season with a 23-14 record.
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Manziel claims sobriety, targets NFL chance
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job