MADISON, Wis. - The University of Wisconsin Badgers men's basketball team will get its first big test of the season when they play at Florida Wednesday night.
The Badgers had a pretty easy time of it in their regular season opener Sunday. They beat Southeast Louisiana by 40 points at home.
But Bo Ryan will get a little better idea of what his team is made of Wednesday night in Gainesville.
"We'll face more defensive pressure," said Ryan. "Then you see who can make plays, where the better decision making opportunities arise and who makes them."
"We work with guys, we see what they can and can't handle-- if they're weak in an area, you try to improve them, so we'll find out some things on Wednesday," said Ryan.
Wednesday's game between the 22nd ranked Badgers and 10th ranked Florida begins Wednesday at 6 p.m. (CST).
- Kawhi Leonard scores 29 as Spurs put out Grizzlies
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Pirates beat Cubs 6-5 as Ngoepe becomes first African in MLB