MINNEAPOLIS - Oswaldo Arcia drove in four runs as the Minnesota Twins defeated the Milwaukee Brewers 6-4 at Target Field in Minneapolis
Arcia hit a three-run homer off Brewers starter Marco Estrada (5-3) in the fourth, then had an RBI single to give the Twins the lead for good, 5-4- in the bottom of the seventh.
Aramis Ramirez hit a three-run homer for the Brewers to tie the game at 4 in the seventh.
But Arcia's hit and Trevor Plouffe's run scoring single gave the Twins the win.
Ricky Nolasco (4-5) allowed four runs in seven innings to get the win.
Glen Perkins closed it out in the ninth for his 16th save- his second in the last two nights.
- Reports: Larry Bird stepping down as Pacers president
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Bears trade up, take QB Mitch Trubisky with No. 2 pick