MILWAUKEE - Troy Tulowitzki and Carlos Gonzalez each homered for the second straight game, leading the Colorado Rockies over the Milwaukee Brewers 8-4 Tuesday night and giving Walt Weiss his first win as a major league manager.
Tulowitzki is off to quick start after missing the last four months of the 2012 season with a left groin injury that required surgery.
The All-Star shortstop went 2 for 5 with a homer and two RBIs in Monday's loss on opening day.
Tulowitzki and Gonzalez each drove in two runs in the win. Weiss posted his first victory, a year after he was managing his son's high school team.
Ryan Braun homered for Milwaukee.
- Australian Open 2017: No shirt sponsor but big wins for Dan Evans
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job