LOUISVILLE, KY - Steve Stricker shot three-under 68 in the second round of the PGA Championship at Valhalla Golf Club to tie for ninth place at the halfway mark.
Stricker posted four birdies on the back nine.
"Yeah, I'm happy with my position," Stricker said. " I wish I maybe could have picked one up coming in or not given the one away , but all in all a good two days and look forward to the weekend."
Rory McIlroy is the leader at -9 thanks to rounds of 66 and 67. He has a one shot lead on Jason Day and Jim Furyk.
Jerry Kelly slumped to a 74, but is one-under-par and made the cut for the weekend.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot