WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, WV - Steve Stricker shot a final round 74 and dropped to a tie for 35th at The Greenbrier Sunday.
Stricker was just four shots out of the lead after three rounds, but four bogeys on the front nine and a double bogey seven on the par five 12th hole led to 37 on the front and back nines.
Stricker finished at four under par for the tournament.
Angel Cabrera shot 64 in the final round to win the title with a 16 under par total.
George McNeill was second at 14 under after shooting 61 in the final 18 holes. McNeill had a hole in one on the eighth hole.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job