NEW ORLEANS - Randolph native and former Badger Greg Stiemsma is packing his bags for the Big Easy.
The center has agreed to a one-year contract with the New Orleans Pelicans.
Stiemsma got a one year deal worth $2.7 million.
He spent the last two seasons with the Boston Celtics and the Minnesota Timberwolves. Minnesota released him right before the start of free agency. He averaged 4 points, 3 rebounds last year and led the T-wolves in blocks.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot