GREEN BAY, Wis. - T.J. Lindsay scored 14 points, leading four players in double figures, to give Southern Illinois a 72-70 comeback win over Green Bay on Saturday night.
Anthony Beane Jr. scored 13 points, and Dantiel Daniels had 12. Desmar Jackson had 11 points and seven rebounds for the Salukis (5-1).
Green Bay led 41-37 at halftime in a game with 12 lead changes. Southern Illinois made 21 points off Green Bay turnovers.
Reserve guard Josh Swan scored with 1:30 left to play, giving Southern Illinois a 70-68 lead. Beane hit a jumper, putting the score at 72-68 -- the largest lead for the Salukis. Keifer Sykes, who had 22 points for Green Bay, missed a shot at the buzzer that would have sent the game to overtime.
Kam Cerroni scored 14 points for Green Bay (3-7), and Alec Brown had 10 points and seven rebounds. Jordan Fouse also had seven rebounds.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot