MADISON - Ross Kenseth has raced late models for six years. At just 20 years old, the son of NASCAR champ Matt Kenseth makes his ARCA Series debut Sunday at Madison International Speedway.
The weekend started out well for young Kenseth, as he grabbed the pole positon for Sunday's race. The Herr's 200 starts Sunday at 2 p.m. and can be seen on tape delay Thursday night at 10 p.m. on NBC Sports Network.
Friday, Kenseth stopped by News 3 for a preview of Sunday's race. You can watch the interview here.21639902
- Australian Open 2017: No shirt sponsor but big wins for Dan Evans
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job