CHICAGO - Alexei Ramirez hit a two-run homer off John Axford in the ninth inning, rallying the Chicago White Sox over the Cleveland Indians 4-3 on a rainy Sunday.
The Indians scored twice in the top of the ninth, getting the go-ahead run on a wild pitch by closer Matt Lindstrom.
Axford came in seeking his fifth save in as many chances. He issued a leadoff walk to Jordan Danks, who stole second.
One out later, Ramirez homered over the left field fence.
The game was delayed 1 hour, 15 minutes at the start by the threat of rain. There was another 45-minute delay in the fourth.
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot