EDEN PRAIRIE, MN - Josh Freeman has a concussion and Minnesota Vikings coach Leslie Frazier says he will likely turn the offense back over to Christian Ponder for the game against Green Bay on Sunday night.
Frazier says Freeman showed up to the facility after his first start on Monday night with concussion-like symptoms.
Freeman has to go through a battery of tests to get clearance to play again, but Frazier thinks that it will be very difficult for that to happen on a short week.
That means Ponder is back in after losing his starting job a month ago. Ponder started the first three games, all losses for the Vikings.
The Vikings signed Freeman two weeks ago, and he struggled mightily in his debut against the Giants.
- Kawhi Leonard scores 29 as Spurs put out Grizzlies
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Pirates beat Cubs 6-5 as Ngoepe becomes first African in MLB