SAN ANTONIO - Tony Parker and Gary Neal each scored 22 points, and the San Antonio Spurs had a season-high 53 rebounds in a 110-99 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night.
Tim Duncan added 17 points and 10 rebounds for San Antonio (15-4). Tiago Splitter had 15 points, Manu Ginobili scored 11 and Matt Bonner had a season-high 12 rebounds.
Monta Ellis had 21 points and 11 assists for Milwaukee (8-9). Brandon Jennings added 14 points and Ersan Ilyasova scored all of his 17 points in the first half.
San Antonio outrebounded Milwaukee 53-36, including a 28-17 advantage in the second half.
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Manziel claims sobriety, targets NFL chance
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job