GREEN BAY - The Green Bay Packers have signed safety Chris Banjo and wide receiver Omarius Hines and waived safety Ryan McMahon.
The team announced the moves Monday.
Banjo, a 207-pound rookie out of Southern Methodist, signed with Jacksonville as a free agent in April before being waived on July 25.
As a senior at SMU in 2011, Banjo recorded 82 tackles (50 solo), two passes defensed and two fumble recoveries.
Hines, a 215-pound rookie out of Florida, signed with Baltimore as a non-drafted free agent in May before being waived on July 22.
He appeared in 51 games with nine starts during his career at Florida and caught 64 passes for 801 yards and four touchdowns.
Hines also rushed for 323 yards and four TDs on 33 carries during his career.
- Ilie Nastase suspended from tennis after Fed Cup outbursts
- Despite late runs, Cardinals beat Brewers, 6-4
- Badgers fall to Wolverines in series finale
- Thomas scores 33, Celtics beat Bulls 104-95 to tie series
- Hicks, Fulmer and Tigers rout slumping Twins 13-4
- Bronson Arroyo goes 6 innings, leads Reds over Cubs 7-5