GREEN BAY - The Green Bay Packers placed six players on injured reserve to get to the NFL roster limit of 75 players Tuesday.
Wide receiver Jared Abbrederis, offensive lineman Don Barclay, running back Rajion Neal, defensive tackle B.J. Raji, linebacker Joe Thomas and offensive guard Andrew Tiller.
The Packers play the Kansas City Chiefs in their final pre-season game at Lambeau Field Thursday night at 7 pm CT.
They'll cut the roster to the NFL opening day limit of 53 players by Tuesday, September 2nd.
- Kansas new No. 1 after Gonzaga suffers first loss
- No. 16 Wisconsin falls at Michigan State, 84-74
- No. 1 Badgers headed back to WCHA Final Face-Off
- Antetokounmpo scores 28, Bucks beat Suns 100-96
- Badgers drop border battle against No. 4 Minnesota
- Anisimov scores late to lift surging Blackhawks past Blues