GREEN BAY, Wis. - Green Bay Packers wide receiver Greg Jennings has a groin injury, and his status for Thursday night's game against the Chicago Bears is unclear.
Packers coach Mike McCarthy says Jennings was hurt late in Sunday's loss to the San Francisco 49ers. McCarthy says Jennings "didn't feel very good" Sunday but was better as of Monday morning.
Jennings also missed time in the preseason because of a concussion. The 2012 season is pivotal for Jennings, whose contract is up at the end of the season.
The Packers also released cornerback Brandian Ross on Monday to make room for outside linebacker Erik Walden, who has served a one-game suspension under the NFL's personal conduct policy.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot