GREEN BAY, Wis. - Packers coach Mike McCarthy likes the energy and work ethic he's seeing so far in offseason workouts.
Practices have been lively. McCarthy says players are being pro-active in helping out off the field and sharing information.
He knows it's just June with months to go before the season. Jobs won't be won or lost right now. But Green Bay's veteran coach says he's impressed overall.
McCarthy in part credits a new training environment for the Packers. There have been a few changes on the coaching staff, too, to add some fresh perspective.
Quarterback Aaron Rodgers says he loves the energy and passion he's seen on the team.
- Anteokounmpo named NBA All-Star starter
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Blackmon's 3-pointer lifts Indiana over Penn State, 78-75
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame