GREEN BAY - The Green Bay Packers signed four players Monday including third round draft pick, Khyri Thornton.
Thornton is a 6-3, 304 pound defensive end from Southern Mississippi.
Three other players were signed as non-drafted free agents including safety Charles Clay from Hawai'i, tight end Colt Lyerla from Oregon and defensive end Luther Robinson from Miami.
- Kawhi Leonard scores 29 as Spurs put out Grizzlies
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Pirates beat Cubs 6-5 as Ngoepe becomes first African in MLB