GREEN BAY, Wis. - The Green Bay Packers say all tickets to its annual intra-squad scrimmage next month have been sold.
The team says nearly 75,000 tickets for Packers Family Night on Saturday, Aug. 3 have been distributed. Tickets were $10 and benefit the Wendy's Wonderful Kids foster care adoption program.
Activities get under way at 5:30 p.m. with the scrimmage between the offense and defense set for 7:30 p.m.
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot