DALLAS - Everyone has an opinion of Kentucky coach John Calipari. He's a pariah to some, successful only because of his ability to recruit one-and-done stars destined for the NBA. He's an elite coach to others, having built or rebuilt successful programs at UMass, Memphis and Kentucky.
Either way, two things are undeniable: He wins games, and he sends kids to the pros.
Calipari has had 13 one-and-done players since 2006, by far the most of any coach, and they've already combined to make more than $180 million in the pros.
He just may add to that impressive total this year, too. The Wildcats will start five freshmen against Wisconsin on Saturday in the Final Four, led by power forward Julius Randle, a potential lottery pick in the June draft.
- Australian Open: Andy Murray cruises into 4th round
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61