IOWA CITY, Iowa - Aaron Craft had 17 points with six assists and six steals to help Ohio State upset 17th-ranked Iowa 76-69 on Tuesday night for its third win in four games.
LaQuinton Ross added 13 points for the Buckeyes (18-5, 5-5 Big Ten), who moved back to .500 in the league after starting a surprising 2-4.
Craft's first points of the second half came on a three-point play that put Ohio State ahead 66-59 with 1:17 left. That sealed back-to-back road wins for the surging Buckeyes, who beat Wisconsin 59-58 on Saturday.
Mike Gesell had 16 points for lead Iowa (17-6, 6-4), which shot just 3 of 20 from 3-point range and lost its second straight at home.
Hawkeyes stars Devyn Marble and Aaron White combined for just 18 points.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job