INDIANAPOLIS - Cody Zeller scored 16 points and Christian Watford finished with 13 points and 11 rebounds to help No. 1 Indiana pull away from Nebraska 76-47 on Wednesday night.
The Hoosiers (22-3, 10-2 Big Ten) have won seven of eight and regained a share of the league lead. They are tied with Michigan State.
But it sure wasn't easy against Nebraska (12-13, 3-9), which frustrated Indiana by limiting possessions and repeatedly taking the shot clock inside of 10 seconds in the first half. Dylan Talley scored 10 of his 16 points in the first half to lead the Cornhuskers.
Indiana took charge after Zeller went to the bench with his second foul midway through the first half. It used a 10-0 run to take a 21-14 lead and closed the half on a 6-0 run to make it 27-18, then opened the second half on another 6-0 run.
Nebraska didn't get closer than 11 again.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot