BROOKLYN - Joe Johnson hit a 16-foot jumper as time expired in overtime to give the Brooklyn Nets a 113-111 win over the Milwaukee Bucks Tuesday night in Brooklyn.
The Bucks fell behind by as many as 15 points in the third quarter, but rallied to send the game to overtime tied at 105.
Johnson's winning shot gave him a team-high 24 points. Brook Lopez and Deron Williams both added 19 points for Brooklyn.
Brandon Jennings led the Bucks with 34 points, while Ersan Ilyasova had 21 poitns and 9 rebounds.
The Bucks are now 26-26 on the season while the Nets improve to 32-22.
The two teams will play again Wednesday night at BMO Harris Bradley Center in Milwaukee.
- Kawhi Leonard scores 29 as Spurs put out Grizzlies
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Pirates beat Cubs 6-5 as Ngoepe becomes first African in MLB