MOUNT HOREB, Wis. - Mount Horeb-Barneveld takes its nearly perfect record to Kettle Moraine High School Saturday to play Catholic Memorial for a trip to state.
It's the first time in school history Mount Horeb-Barneveld will play a level four football game.
Mount Horeb-Barneveld's only loss this season was to Waunakee. The team lost by three points.
There are 22 seniors on the team.
The game is scheduled to start at 2 p.m.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job