MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers are planning improvements at Miller Park in 2013, including renovating the Dew Deck and Home Plate Lounge.
The Dew Deck is a seating area above the right-field bleachers. The Brewers plan to add a 25-foot-high rock climbing wall in the shape of a Mountain Dew can. The wall will be open for about three hours every game day and can accommodate up to four climbers at a time.
The team also plans to add new lighting, new ceilings and flat-panel televisions to the area.
The Brewers also plan to create a new fixed "chef's table" counter at the Home Plate Lounge this winter, as well as install a new concierge counter, new carpeting and new furniture.
Miller Park opened in April 2001.
- Australian Open 2017: No shirt sponsor but big wins for Dan Evans
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job