MADISON - The Middleton girls softball team didn't get a hit all afternoon against LaFollette pitcher Nicole Newman, but the Cardinals still beat the Lancers 1-0 at Olbrich Park Monday afternoon..
Middleton pitcher Ashley Stormer allowed six hits, but wiggled out of every jam to keep LaFollette off the scoreboard.
LaFollette's Newman was dominant as usual, but the Lancers committed two errors, spoiling Newman's no-hit effort..
It was Middleton's first conference game of the year, thanks to all the rain outs this spring. LaFollette's Big Eight conference record drops to 1-3.Middleton stops LaFollette softball
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job