EAU CLAIRE, WI - The Madison Mallards beat the Eau Claire Express 8-4 on Thursday at Carson Park.
Madison's Derek Fisher singled in the sixth inning and homered in the eighth inning.
Kurt Giller picked up the win for the Madison Mallards. Giller pitched six innings and allowed one earned run, five hits and three walks while striking out three.
Devin Moore ended up on the wrong side of the pitching decision, charged with his third loss of the year. He lasted just 5 2/3 innings, walked four, struck out six, and allowed four runs.
The Mallards are 33-27 on the season, while the Express dropped to 22-38.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot