BATTLE CREEK, MI - Sun Prairie's Tony Butler had two hits and drove in four runs as the Madison Mallards defeated the Battle Creek Bombers 13-4 Thursday night in Battle Creek.
The Mallards trailed 1-0 after the first inning, but scored twice in the second, four times in the third and added two more in the fourth to break open the game.
Madison also had a five-run sixth inning as the Mallards piled up 16 hits against Battle Creek pitching.
Logan Regnier, Will Krug and Matt Thaiss all had three hits while Michael Handel and Drew Carlile had two hits apiece.
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Manziel claims sobriety, targets NFL chance
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job