MADISON, Wis. - In front of a crowd of 6,643, the Mallards beat the Wisconsin Rapids Rafters 4-3 Sunday.
The Ducks got three runs in the second inning after Adam Walton hit an RBI double and a Rafters error allowed Trent Higginbothem and Walton to score.
The Rafters scored three runs in the fourth inning to tie it at 3-3.
In the 7th, Robbie Tenerowicz hit a SAC fly to drive in Walton to put Madison up 4-3.
With the win, the Mallards improve to 26-20 on the season. They have Monday off before playing at Green Bay Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot