MADISON - Robbie Tenerowicz had three hits and three runs batted in and Joe Dudek had three hits and two RBI as the Madison Mallards defeated the Wisconsin Woodchucks 13-3 at Warner Park Wednesday night.
Tenerowicz hit a two-run homer in the third and a run scoring single in the five-run seventh.
Dudek had run scoring singles in the second and third innings as the Mallards built a 6-0 lead.
Pete Alonso had four of Madison's 18 hits.
Alex Bacon was 3 for 4 and Trent Higginbothem added three runs batted in.
The Mallards moved their record to 16-11 while the Woodchucks are 17-11.
Madison hits the road for a game at Green Bay Thursday night at 7:05 pm.
- Reports: Larry Bird stepping down as Pacers president
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Bears trade up, take QB Mitch Trubisky with No. 2 pick