MADISON, Wis. - Two of the top soccer teams in southern Wisconsin battled to a draw Thursday in Madison.
It was senior day at Madison Memorial and it did not disappoint, as they hosted the Oregon Panthers in an evenly matched game.
The first goal of the game came off the head of Oregon's Colin Mcreavy, to make it 1-0.
The lead was short lived, as Memorial's own Ty Pelton-Bryce came up with a goal of his own.
Outside of those goals, however, there was very little offense in the game, as Dan Dombrowski made several game saving grabs. The match went to double overtime, but the final score stayed at a 1-1 tie.
Memorial goes to 10-5-1 following the tie. Oregon goes to 12-1-2.
- Anteokounmpo named NBA All-Star starter
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Blackmon's 3-pointer lifts Indiana over Penn State, 78-75
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame