MADISON, Wis. - The first day of spring on Monday also marks the opening of Madison’s golf courses.
The city is opening Glenway, Monona and Odana Hills golf courses. Monona and Glenway are scheduled to open at 9 a.m. Odana opens at 10 a.m.
- Women's national team voting on deal with USA Hockey
- Bud Selig to throw 1st pitch at Brewers opener
- Brewers season preview: Quantity if not quality
- Twins season preview: Little change on field
- NHL roundup: Lightning rally past Blackhawks in OT
- Nebraska's Jessica Shepard announces her intent to transfer