MILWAUKEE - Jonathan Lucroy hit a walk-off homer in the bottom of the ninth to give the Milwaukee Brewers a 4-3 win over the Cincinnati Reds at Miller Park Tuesday night.
The Brewers built a 3-0 lead on solo homers by Ryan Braun, Aramis Ramirez and Lucroy.
But the Reds rallied behind a Jay Bruce RBI double, a Ramon Santiago hit by pitch and a sacrifice fly by Chris Heisey to tie the game at 3 in the top of the seventh.
But Lucroy hit a home run to the left field corner off Reds reliever Sam LeCure (1-2) to give the Brewers their second straight win in the series.
Francisco Rodriguez (4-3) pitched the ninth to get the win for the Brewers.
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Manziel claims sobriety, targets NFL chance
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job