Oregon, Wis. - Tuesday is Vince Lombardi's 100th birthday.
The legendary coach led the Packers to five NFL Championships, including the first two Super Bowls.
At a charity golf event Monday in Oregon, Mike McCarthy took some time to reflect on Lombardi's legacy and what he might think of the state of the team today.
"He'd probably say we should run the ball more" McCarthy joked.
McCarthy went on to say that he thought Lombardi would enjoy the toughness and discipline of the current teams.
The golf event McCarthy attended raised $325,000 benefitting the American Family Children's Hospital.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot