LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Lakers have waived former Marquette guard Darius Johnson-Odom, trimming their training camp roster to 16 players.
The Lakers announced the move Wednesday.
Johnson-Odom was a second-round draft pick by Los Angeles in 2012.
He played in four games for the Lakers last season, spending most of the year in the D-League and Russia.
Johnson-Odom played in three preseason games with the Lakers this fall.
The Lakers are in the middle of a weeklong trip to China for two exhibition games against the Golden State Warriors.
- Anteokounmpo named NBA All-Star starter
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Blackmon's 3-pointer lifts Indiana over Penn State, 78-75
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame